“Uplands College seeks to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic and innovative Sciences Intern. Uplands is an Anglican, innovative, coeducational, independent school located on an extensive estate in White River, close to the Kruger Park.”
- 27 October 2021
- Eastern Cape, Gauteng
- Must have University Exemption and qualify for a B.Ed. or B.Sc. degree at a South African university.
- Should be able to work collaboratively with others to achieve various goals and objectives.
- Will be responsible for implementing and directly participating in program activities for pupils, both individually and within groups.
- Must be able to assist in the classroom as well as be able to coach various sports.
- Will participate in a full-day academic, sporting and cultural programme.
- Provide technical support to the school’s Sciences faculty.
- Have initiative and work independently with little supervision.
- Will prepare demonstrations and assist in practical’s.
- Ensure the security and safety of the laboratory and its equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to plan and organise hands-on activities that encourage pupils’ participation, involvement and development to create a positive learning environment.
- Attend departmental meetings, as well as perform administrative and clerical duties.
- Have efficient research skills to seek out new technologies and/or resources for educators. Should be committed to continued self-development.
- Must be an Affirmative Action / Employment Equity, South African Citizen.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence. Qualified candidates are requested to apply by submitting a CV not exceeding three pages and the contact details of two referees to applications@Uplands .co.za
Uplands is an equal opportunities employer. Submission of a CV does not automatically entitle the applicant to an interview.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and Uplands reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Should you not have received a response from Uplands within two weeks following the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
After about 3 years of not making any changes to the monthly fees applicable to account holders, The Financial Services Group’s FNB has made certain changes, especially because the focus of many customers has shifted from traditional banking systems to digital banking. For this reason, many services related to electronic banking have actually had their fees reduced. Yes, the prices have gone down. However, some other services may have also become more expensive.
As a customer of FNB you should want to know how much you will now be charged for normal services, and you will want to know about the rewards programs currently offered by your bank. This post answers what questions you may have about the FNB fees.
Remember that what fees are applicable to you will largely depend on the account type you are using. In turn, what account you are using will largely depend on your net worth and the kind of money you handle daily. Therefore what charges are applicable can differ by very wide margins from one person to another.