About the Role
Essity is a leading and global hygiene and health company which develops, produces and sells Health & Medical, Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions which have a strong global presence.
Are you looking for an opportunity with an organization whose values you can live by? Essity is offering a 12-month learnership program to seven (7) individuals who will be working in various departments in our Manufacturing plant in Pinetown e.g Factory, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Quality etc. Our learnership program is intended to develop young talent looking for professional and personal growth.
Candidates will be selected in accordance to Essity recruitment and learnership policies.
We’re looking for learners who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
Roles and responsibilities will be assigned according to department placement suitable to focus area of learning and development. You will attain working knowledge of Essity as a business and you will learn how to deliver on high business demands, enduring pro-active and results driven traits within a diverse workforce and high-performance culture. This opportunity will provide you with a compact foundation to further develop and succeed in your career, throughout the learnership you will be offered guidance and mentorship.
Who You Are
- All applicants must have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric);
- A tertiary qualification in the following fields would be an added advantage; Supply Chain / Project Management / Analytical Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Administration;
- Must have not worked fulltime (more than 1 year);
- Willing and able to work in a production environment;
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn;
- Someone who will live and embrace our Beliefs & Behaviours;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work well within a team and individually;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone’s learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Pinetown, South Africa
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
28 Oct 2021