Clement (Vusi Leremi) has gone from not having a boyfriend the entire year to having two secrets admirers in one week. He’s been chatting and meeting up with his crush Tlotliso (Christman Mokone) who is hiding the fact that he’s married.
His long-term friend and admirer Kenny (Tshegofatso Phatha) has also been spending a lot of time with him recently
KENNY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE
Clement struggled with his grandmother and his mother’s feelings about his sexuality when he came out last year.
- The women in his life claimed that his sexuality would ruin the family’s name and even threatened to chase him out of the house when he came out.
- Kenny was the one who introduced Clement to a gay club this week; he also comforted him last year when his family wanted to cut him off.
- He made Clement feel at ease about himself when he revealed that he is bisexual.
- #SkeemSaam on Twitter has been dying for Clement to hook up with his long-term friend Kenny.
They suspect that he will end up being with Kenny as he’s always been there for him.
THE SEAKAMELAS REACTION
His family will have a hard time accepting any of his relationships when they find out he’s dating.
- His grandmother Mantuli (Dieketseng Mnisi) still thinks he’s going through a phase and that he’ll eventually snap out of it and marry a woman one day.
- The only person who will truly be happy for Clement when he brings home a boy is his aunt Pretty (Lerato Marabe) and his uncle Kwaito (Clement Maosa).
- Clement and Tlotliso’s relationship will end in tears for both of them.
Clement will be crushed when he discovers he’s married and Tlotliso will run back to his wife when she finds out he’s cheating on her with another man