Did you know these facts about Connie Ferguson’s daughter, Lesedi Matsunyane?
She won the hearts of many South African television fans by her sterling performance in The Queen. Lesedi Matsunyane is a typical example of the Apple not falling far from the tree as she follows in the footsteps of her parents. she is the daughter of Connie Ferguson who is also a star in The Queen. Lesedi’s father is Neo Matsunyane , Connie’s ex-husband who’s also an actor.
Followers have agreed that Lesedi killed it in her first appearance. Lesedi may be busy behind the screens, but she has a place in front of the cameras too. she may be into production but her acting skills have left many followers yearning for more. Lesedi is a TV natural and she appears to be flawless in her acting skill.
- She was born when her mother Connie Ferguson was just 23 years old. With Connie being 50 years old year of 2020, it means that Lesedi is 27 years old.
- Her parents are both actors, even though her mother and father did not stay married for long, Lesedi followed their footsteps.
- Lesedi has also a stepfather, since her mother remarried, Lesedi’s biological father has another daughter and her mother also has another daughter.
- she also have a son, his son goes by the name of Ronewa Malema.
- Not yet much known about Lesedi’s relationship, she got a baby out of a wedlock and still her mother gave her support that she was in need of it. Austin Malema is the baby daddy.